Click on the items below to access information on specific resources:
Information for Clubs
The following resources may be of interest to Clubs:
- A number of resources, tools & tips are available dealing with Volunteers, Women, Disability, Indigenous, Officials, Coaches, Schools & Juniors, Talented Athletes, and All Cultures available on the Australian Sports Commission website. [Click Here]
- Public Access to Club's Register of Members May 2011 (PDF-125KB)
- Clubs NSW – Resources [Click Here]
- The 2010 Exercise, Recreation and Sport Survey (ERASS) reports information on the frequency, duration, nature and type of physical activities that were participated in by persons aged 15 years and over.
- The Australian Golf Industry economic report:s, Research Summary Report, Water and the Australian Golf Industry and AGIC Round Reports can be found on the AGIC Website include:
- Resources are available for Corporate Governance, Financial Management, Fundraising, Grants, Legal Issues, Marketing, Planning, Risk Management, Sponsorship, Sport Rage and Volunteers on the NSW Sport & Recreation's "Running Your Club" section
- Golf Australia industry information section
- Player Insurance information
- Community Coaching > Get trained to teach golf"
- Coaching Resources
- Getting Golf into Schools
- Active After-School Community Program
- Bush to City’ Golf Camp
- NSW Government Fair Trading – "Model Constitution"
- New Zealand Golf Golf Club "Good Practice Case" Studies
- Damn Good Advice for Treasurers – A25 questions a not-for-profit treasurer needs to ask