Golf NSW regularly sends a mail out – ClubMail (formerly known as ClubConnect) – containing entry forms for Golf NSW events, the latest Rules & Handicapping information from Golf Australia, event posters and any other relevant material.
The mail-out is sent to all affiliated golf clubs in the state, which has been previously sent mainly as a CD. However, as much of the information is now available online, communications are also sent via Email or via the DropZone and Event eNewsletters.
It is intended that the recipient at each golf club extracts the relevant information and then either distributes it to the appropriate committees, or passes the CD, hard copy items or emails on to others within the club for whom it may be relevant.
As each ClubMail is posted or emailed, contents will also be available directly from this website or Club Log-in section of this website until the next mail-out. Please click on the links below for the most recent distributions.
- December 2012 ClubMail Contents
- November 2012 ClubMail Contents
- October 2012 ClubMail Contents
- September 2012 ClubMail Contents
- August 2012 ClubMail Contents
- July 2012 ClubMail Contents
- June 2012 ClubMail Contents
- May 2012 ClubMail Contents
- March / April 2012 Mail-out Index
- January / February 2012 Mail-out Index
- November / December 2011 Mail-out The November/December 2011 Bulk Mail contained quite a bit of information. Download the ClubConnect eNewsletter to view what items were sent to affiliated Clubs. Most of this information can be found under: Events, Rules, and Club Login sections of the website. Links or relevant articles can also be found for 2012 Archived ClubMail lists below.
To view Archived ClubConnect lists click on the links on the left for each respective year. For further information contact: email@example.com