Golf SA is seeking ‘Expressions of Interest’ from suitably motivated and qualified individuals to act as Team Managers for Golf SA Interstate Series Teams.
The Manager’s role is the general administration, management and welfare of the team and individual team members during the competition.
Team Manager Positions are being sought for the following Teams:
· Men’s Interstate Series – May 2016
· Women’s Interstate Series – May 2016
· Junior Girls Interstate Series (including Junior Amateur Championship)- April 2016
· Junior Boys Interstate Series (including Junior Amateur Championship) – April 2016
· Junior (SA vs Victoria) Teams (Boys & Girls) – March 2016
Applicants should possess:
· Sound communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organisational skills
· Strong knowledge of the game of golf and of the rules/regulations of the competitions
· Current Driver’s License
Team Managers will require or be able to acquire:
· Relevant Police/DSCI Clearances
· Current First Aid Certificate
In addition, Managers will be required to be aware of and/or undertake the relevant training/development in relation to policies on Child Protection/Child Safe Policies, Harassment Free Policy (Play-by-the-Rules) and Codes of Conduct as applicable.
In the first instance you are encouraged to contact Chris Luz-Raymond (CEO Golf SA) firstname.lastname@example.org BH Tele 8267 1353 for additional information.