Welcome to the Golf NSW Club Private Login. Although some of the information contained in this area is also available publicly, it is also specifically club oriented and may be easier to find in just one place. From time to time, we will include some pertinent articles that may be of interest to golf club managers or committees, such as the Clubs NSW Circulars.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Golf NSW Limited was held at:-
Mercure Sydney International Airport, 22 Levey Street, Wolli Creek on Thursday, 17 November 2016 at 6.00pm. To view the Golf NSW Annual Report 2015-2016, please click on the links below.
- Golf NSW Annual Report 2015 – 2016 (PDF) – [DOWNLOAD]
- Golf NSW Annual Report 2015 – 2016 (Digital) – [VIEW DIGITAL]
Nominations for the Golf NSW Board have now closed
Seven (7) Director positions were filled in the 2016 election process. The Elected Directors took up their 2-year term the day after the 2016 AGM. To download the 2016 Director Nomination Packs which includes information on How to Vote, the Ballot Paper, and Candidate Resume's [CLICK HERE]. To view the latest Board Members [click here].
For other Governance related documents, e.g. Golf NSW Constitution, etc. [Click here]
- New Member Survey Form – Word Version
- Pro Forma Exit Survey Form – Word Version
- Golf NSW Code of Conduct for Directors
- NSW Golf Foundation > A sub-committee of Golf NSW. The committee meets 4x/year to review applications for funding from clubs and individuals who may be facing hardship or difficulties of some kind. For more information [Click Here]
- NSW Rural Assistance Authority > Provides assistance to rural producers and small business in regional NSW through programs that encourage self-reliance and adaptation to change. Grants may be available for clean of flood damage [Click Here]
- NSW Sport & Recreation > various grants are available for increasing player participation, international sporting events, sport and athlete development, sport and recreation facility, sports development, etc. [Click Here]
- Australian Sports Commission > Various grants are available for national bodies and programs, as well as for individuals and clubs. [Click Here]
- Australian Government Grants > "Community grants are given to help various organizations that support their local community through volunteer work or by providing services, which can help improve the status and the lives of the people living within a specified area [Click Here]".
- Grants List >>> sample excel spreadsheet of grants from various industries [Click Here]
Volunteers are an integral part of golf. The NSW Sports Federation has researched the best practices in Australia and the world to come up with 50 ideas to recruit, keep and reward volunteers.To access the resource pack [Click Here]
- Handicapping & Course Rating Information – Click here] for a link to Golf NSW's Handicapping & Course Rating Web section.
- Australian Handicapping & Course Rating Systems and Supporting Documents –[Click here]
- Golf Australia Handicapping Memos [Click Here] for latest information which includes 2011 National Handicapping Survey, Advice re Revised Handicapping Communication and further explaination about DSR and The Anchor
- Poster – Summary of Major Components of the Complete New GA Handicap System [Click to download]
- Daily Handicap Lookup Chart [Click here]
- Temporary Course Rating – for all matters to do with Course Rating contact Golf NSW on 9505 9105.
- Course Rating Information & Updates [Click to view the rating information & Updates]
- Request for a Ruling Need a Rules definition or something in writing? Contact Golf NSW on 02 9505 9105.
- Rules Quiz – The Rules Quiz can be found in the Golf NSW website at: www.golfnsw.org > Rules > [Click to view the Rules Quiz]
- Rules Accreditation – For a schedule of Metropolitan & Country Seminars as well as Online Rules Accreditation [Click Here]
- R&A Rules – free online Rules Course & Quiz [Click for more info]
- Golf Australia and R&A Rules Information and Memo's [Click to view the Rules Information]
- Local Rules for Sand Greens [Click to view the Local Rules for Sand Greens]
- Competition and Course Management Resources [Click to view the information]
- Prizes – GA Amateur Status Regulations [Click to view the GA – Prizes Regulations]
Club Benchmarking Tool
Golf Australia has partnered with Golf Management Australia (GMA) to undertake the 2013 Golf Census through utilising GMA’s new world leading benchmarking tool, www.golfclubbenchmarking.com.au.
AGIC Rounds Reports
Australian Golf Industry Council made up of key industry groups to unite the industry on industry-wide initiatives. The gorup is made up of Australian Golf Course Superintendents Association, Australian Ladies Professional Golf, Australian Sporting Goods Association, Golf Australia, Golf Management Australia, PGA of Australia, Society of Australian Golf Course Architects, and golf and real estate development. The produce regular industry reports monitoring round numbers throughout the year…more
Club Support Program
- Golf NSW Club Support Services
- Golf Australia Club Support Website
- Club Comnmittee Roles
- For other handy club resources [Click Here]
Golf NSW publishes a number of communications which can be found under "Publications". Two resources which are sent out regularly to Clubs include:
- Drop Zone eNewsletter [View past editions]
- Event eNewsletter for event specific information [View past editions]
- ClubMail – regular ClubMail-outs sent to affiliated clubs.
- Club Support News (previously Club News) to update Club Committee Members on latest initiatives [View past editions]
- NSW/ACT Club Golf Results – To find out how to add your results to the NSW/ACT Club Results [Click Here]
- To ensure your Club receives communication in a timely manner, please update your Club's Contact Information.