An exciting opportunity exists for a Participation & Programs Manager to manage the planning, organisation and implementation of all Golf NSW participation and game development programs. This role involves working with key golf industry stakeholders to increase golf participation and club membership in NSW.
- Manage the planning, organisation and implementation of all Golf NSW participation and game development programs.
- The delivery of Golf NSW strategic initiatives to increase golf participation and profile.
- Develop new participation initiatives and programs, by understanding and identifying changes in market trends.
- Collaboratively work with key golf industry stakeholders to increase golf participation, and club membership in NSW.
- Provide ongoing support to member clubs and Districts in regards to the implementation of participation programs.
- Assist member clubs and Districts with the transition to cater for consumer needs in regards to new participation programs.
- Conduct an industry workshop to identify the needs of the mature (45+) golfing market, both male and female, and develop a participation initiative to cater for their needs
- Work in collaboration with JNJG, GA and the PGA to meet and/or exceed participation targets for My Golf in NSW.
- Work in collaboration with GA, PGA/ALPG and GMA to meet and/or exceed participation targets for Swing Fit.
- Work in collaboration with GA, PGA/ALPG and GMA to meet and/or exceed participation targets in regards to “Golf Month”.
- Manage and develop all aspects of Golf NSW Social Golf strategic initiatives and programs.
- Identify key participation growth markets, and develop programs to cater for such markets.
- Stay abreast of success and unsuccessful game growth initiatives in other States.
- Implement change management strategies to bring about positive cultural change in clubs.
- Provide support to District Golf Associations and member clubs to deliver participation initiatives.
- Provide regular content to promote Golf NSW participation programs through its social/print media and digital networks.
- Educate Golf NSW Club Support Officers on participation initiatives and programs, and how clubs can benefit.
Applications close 22 Feb 2016. To view further information or how to apply visit: [CLICK HERE]