Links Hope Island is an iconic golf club located at Hope Island Resort, on the northern end of the Gold Coast and only 45 minutes from Brisbane. Since opening in 1993 Links Hope Island has consistently rated as one of Australia’s best courses and a successful function venue in its own right.
The club has a strong membership base and is a must play course for interstate and international visitors.
A position has become available at Links Hope Island as Golf Operations Manager.
The Golf Operations Manager is responsible for the successful management of the entire golf operation including but not limited to;
• Member Fixtures, Member Competitions & Events,
• Handicapping and liaison with Golf Australia,
• Merchandising the Golf Shop,
• Golf Cart fleet and GPS system,
• Exceptional customer service in all areas of the Golf Department,
• Corporate Golf Days and Tour Operator Group,
• Electronic tee sheet, Golf Link and revenue management.
The successful candidate will lead and manage a full operational team and applicants are to have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar deluxe club.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Strong proven leadership and people management,
• Strong written and verbal communication,
• Financial planning and management,
• A true hospitality mindset.
Applications are open to PGA Members and non PGA Members.
Reporting to the General Manager, this position presents an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to be an integral part of the success of this iconic golf club.
Please forward your application and covering letter to Mark Holland on;
email@example.com by COB Wednesday May 1 2013.
NOTE: Phone calls will not be accepted at this time. Applicants must currently have the right to work in Australia.