SOUTH AUSTRALIA HIGH PERFORMANCE PROGRAM
SA Tier 4 State Talent ID Program – Applications Now CLOSED
Information Flyer – CLICK HERE
Target Players and Selection Criteria:
– Those with an official GA Handicap
– Aged 10 – 17 years as at 3rd October 2019
– A desire to create elite daily training habits
– Application assessment by State High Performance Manager and Development Officer
– 5 x 4 hour sessions conducted by PGA professionals and other service providers
– Entry fee to the Murray Bridge Junior Open
– Physiology training equipment
– Exposure to Tier 2 & 3 training processes, technologies and expectations
– Introduction to Strength & Conditioning, Trackman, SAM Putt Lab, Course Mapping and Statistics
Time: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Cost: $300.00 per player
Dates: Available on the information flyer
The following criteria will be utilised for Tier 2 and Tier 3 Program selection:
» Australian citizen
» All Golf Australia high performance program athletes must have completed – or be in the process of completing – secondary school
» Results (State, National, International)
» Dedication to the process of reaching their full potential on and off the golf course
» Potential to reach Golf Australia's long-term high performance strategic objectives
Any questions should be directed to the South Australia High Performance Program Manager, Adrian Wickstein (Adrianw@golf.org.au or 0431 628 087)
SOUTH AUSTRALIA HIGH PERFORMANCE PROGRAM PATHWAY
Golf Australia Rookie program
Professional athletes in the first 5 years of their careers and are tracking towards Top 100 world ranking status.
South Australia High Performance Program
A state identified athlete who has demonstrated an ability to compete successfully at national and international level tournaments and is showing the potential, desire and commitment on and off the golf course to be a future Top 100 ranked professional athlete.
South Australia Development Program
A state identified athlete who is showing the potential, desire and commitment on and off the golf course to be a future South Australia high performance program member.
South Australia Talent ID Program
A state identified U/18 athlete who is showing the potential, desire and commitment on and off the golf course to be a future South Australia development program member. Athletes are invited to be part of this program with several camp opportunities taking place throughout the year.