Countless golf charity events are held all across the State throughout the year and provide opportunities to play a range of different formats on a range of golf courses whilst paying it forward.
We urge you to make your next hit count and give back with golf.
Here are a few upcoming golf charity events in Victoria (click the title for more information):
Gateway Support Services Annual Charity Golf Day
- Date: 4 March 2016
- Venue: Barwon Heads Golf Club
- Supporting: Gateway Support Services who empower and support individuals who have a disability and their families to maximise quality of life, potential and positive relationships within the community.
Rosanna Ladies Charity Day
- Date: 9 March 2016
- Venue: Rosanna Golf Club
- Supporting: Kalparrin Early Intervention Centre which was founded by mothers of children with disabilities and developmental delays to support families in achieving their goals and optimise the developmental opportunities and potential of each child.
Jack Jennings Memorial Golf Classic
- Date: 15 April 2016
- Venue: Rossdale Golf Club
- Supporting: The Heart Foundation who are dedicated to fighting the single biggest killer of Australians – heart disease.
And you can keep an eye on the Open Club Events calendar for charity golf tournaments all year round.