Daily Handicap Look-Up Charts
The new Daily Handicap Look-up Chart functionality has now been released on the GA website (www.golf.org.au). These easy-to-use reference charts will enable a golfer to see what Daily Handicap they will be playing off at a set of tees at your course. All clubs are strongly encouraged to publish Daily Handicap Look-up Charts for the use of golfers. Points to note around this functionality are as follows:
- It is available from the following webpage – www.golf.org.au/default.aspx?s=daily-handicap-lookup-chart
- The Word version of the Look-up Chart may be printed in A4 size, or A3 size, etc, as a club wishes.
- This new functionality will enable clubs to easily produce new Daily Handicap Look-up Charts in the event a Slope Rating (or Scratch Rating) is permanently changed, or if temporary ratings are installed for a limited period of time.
- For clubs that don t have access to colour printers and who would like colour print-outs of their Daily Handicap Look-up Charts, please contact your State Association or the GA office and we will be happy to print your charts in colour and send them to you by post.
- If a club wishes to do so, it will be fine for them to copy and paste into another document the information from the GA Daily Handicap Look-up Charts.
- There will be a terrific Daily Handicap calculator function available on the GOLF Link website (www.golflink.com.au) from 23 January. This will be a new feature on each player s handicap record page. It will be simple to use and it will enable a player to very quickly determine what their Daily Handicap will be for any Slope Rating.
For clubs who have not already used the Interactive Check-list, we would encourage you to have a look at this at your earliest convenience (go to – www.golf.org.au/default.aspx?s=form-checklistlogin). Click on the image below [which can also be found on the Home Page] to access the Daily Handicap Chart.