- Swing Fit is Australia’s national women’s program to increase and promote female participation in golf
- Swing Fit is available to new and existing golfers
- Swing Fit exposes beginner golfers to the basic movements and skills of golf, in a social and supportive environment. Existing golfers experience specific golf conditioning activities alongside skill development and refinement.
- Swing Fit targets the following two categories: Young Adults (18-39 years); and Older Adults (40+ years)
- Swing Fit consists of a six (6) week program; conducted weekly, with each session lasting for 75-minutes