GETTING TO PELICAN WATERS GOLF CLUB
Address: 40 Mahogany Drive, Pelican Waters, QLD, 4551
Click here for directions on how to get to Pelican Waters Golf Club.
The Isuzu Queensland Open pro-am will be played on Wednesday 17 February 2020 at Pelican Waters Golf Club with stars of the #QldOpen. Click here to download the draw.
PUBLIC CAR PARKING
The General Car Park (P2) is located via the main entrance of Pelican Waters Golf Club. Directional signage will guide you to this car park.
The Golf course also has numerous access points from surrounding streets where access to the golf course is available:
- — Webb Ellis Ct
- — Schnappering Cl
- — Edlundh Ct
- — Mahogany Drv & Rutherford Pl
If using street parking please observe council regulations and be mindful of residents.
SPECTATOR VIEWING AREAS
The course and Clubhouse are fully accessible for all spectators. In addition, there is a spectator grandstand on the LHS of the 18th Green.
18TH GREEN VIP MARQUEE
Located on the back of the 18th Green, the VIP Marquee has premium views of the golf along with a buffet and 4 hour beverage package for all guests.
Click here for the advertising flyer. To book, contact (07) 5437 5000.
Click here for a full list of catering options available at Pelican Waters.
OUTBACK QLD MASTERS INTERACTIVE DISPLAY
The Outback QLD Masters (www.outbackqldmasters.com) is on again in June-July 2020. There will be an Interactive Display will be located near the clubhouse, providing a sand green putting competition.
TOP TIPS FOR SPECTATORS
• Follow the @GolfAustQLD social media accounts for exclusive news, scores, videos and interviews
• Download the PGA Tour of Australasia app for live score updates while on course
• Pick up a copy of the draw and course map at the entrance to the course, and on the 1st tee
• Grandstand seatings will be located at the 18th green.
• Don’t forget sunscreen, water and a hat.
• Sunscreen stands will be available around the practice green in front of the clubhouse.