Get Into Golf Seniors is a 5-week beginner golf program that combines golf skill development with light exercise and social activities.
Each 60-minute session is run in a small group environment by an accredited PGA All Abilities coach. There will be adequate opportunity to explore skills and a curriculum with a built-in progression to challenge participants.
Lessons give participants a chance to be social too. The opportunity to socialise and get to know others in the group helps everyone relax into the activities and ensures participants get the most out of each session.
Groups will also go through a pre and post assessment of their upper and lower body strength, agility and flexibility. This is designed to help create awareness of the importance of movement and support healthy and active ageing.
Want to know more? Click on the links below!
<image="5" align="left" />
Get Into Golf Seniors is a beginner golf program that combines golf skill development with light exercise and social activities. Participants can expect the 5-week program to include:
- – Five 60-minute sessions held once a week
- – Small group classes with accredited instructors
- – Instruction to develop basic golf skills tailored to a level appropriate to each participant
- – The opportunity to socialise and to get to know others in the group
- – A pre and post assessment of upper and lower body strength, agility and flexibility
- – An introduction to a sport that can be played throughout life
CLICK HERE to find a program.
Get Into Golf Seniors is a national program that aims to support clubs in attracting new people to the game and golfing community. Get Into Golf Seniors forms part of a larger rollout of the Get into Golf program set to launch later in the year.
If your facility is interesting in finding out more about the Get Into Golf Seniors program please get in touch with your state/territory contact. CLICK HERE for list of contacts.
|<image="2" align="left" />||<image="3" align="left" />||<image="4" align="left" />|