It was another record year with juniors from far and wide applying for the 2019 Titleist/FootJoy Scholarship.
Junior Golf Queensland is pleased to announce, Jordan Rooke (Wantima) and Lion Higo (Emerald Lakes) as the two worthy recipients of Queensland’s 2019 Titleist Scholarship. Both scholarship recipients will receive Titleist/Footjoy equipment and apparel to assist with their golfing development this year.
In addition to the full scholarship, twelve other applicants were selected for the Stars of the Future program. The recipients include:
- Justice Bosio (Caboolture)
- Keely Purdey (Royal Queensland)
- Annabelle Hutchings (Cairns)
- Poppy Harrington (Redland Bay)
- Will Martell (Pelican Waters)
- Conor Whitelock (Coolangatta/Tweed)
- Andrew Park (Burleigh)
- Quinnton Croker (Toowoomba)
- Billy Dowling (Southport)
- Tom Whittle (Cairns)
- Isaak Jensen (Yeppoon)
- Sam Harrison (Rowes Bay)
Congratulations to all the worthy recipients!
Junior Golf Queensland and Titleist wishes you all the best for the year ahead and looks forward to seeing you achieve your golfing goals in 2019.