Golf NSW is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated person to fill the role of Administrator Golf Events. This position reports to the General Manager – Golf and is responsible for the continued development and implementation of various golf programs including liaising with clubs, updating the Golf NSW website, co-ordinating the annual fixture list and delivery of events and inter-club competitions. We are looking for someone who has the following attributes:
- An understanding of the game of golf, the rules and the club environment;
- Is a self-starter with initiative;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to meet strict deadlines;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of programs;
- Website management experience; and
- Flair for event management.