The Victorian Government has recently announced that the Community Sports Infrastructure Fund is now open for the 2017-18 round.
The Community Sports Infrastructure Fund is a Victorian Government funding program that helps provide high quality, accessible community sport and recreation facilities across Victoria by encouraging:
- • increased sport and recreation participation for all Victorians
- • increased female and junior participation
- • increased access to sport and recreation opportunities
- • better planning of sport and recreation facilities
- • innovative sport and recreation facilities
- • environmentally sustainable facilities
- • universally designed facilities.
The Community Sports Infrastructure Fund provides grants for planning, building new, and improving existing facilities where communities conduct, organise and participate in sport and recreation. Funding is available for major facilities, minor facilities, female friendly facilities and for any facilities implementing planning initiatives.
To view the application guidelines please click here.
For further funding opportunities please visit our Grants and Funding page.