This is a fantastic opportunity for a PGA qualified Professional interested in becoming the face of Junior Golf at Kingston Links Golf & Driving Range. The suitable candidate must have a passion and vision for teacher juniors and the ability to develop and deliver a junior program of the highest level.
Kingston Links Golf Course & Function Centre is a superb golfing facility in Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs. It comprises a links style golf course, 40 bay undercover floodlit driving range including a state of the art golf studio, purposely designed junior development & learning area, function centre and stunning clubhouse.
As the redevelopment of the golf driving range has now occurred, a unique opportunity exists for an enthusiastic teaching professional for junior golf programs. The successful applicant will be part of a team that will be the face of our first class golf driving range.
Reporting to General Manager at Kingston Links you will be responsible for;
- Building a comprehensive junior program that is progressive, stimulating and fun whilst developing their skills, based around the MyGolf Programs
- Providing parent education to understand the junior program
- Delivering a junior program that includes after school and holiday programs
- Conducting individual junior golf lessons
- Visiting local schools and promoting the programs
- The successful candidate will ideally possess the following criteria;
- PGA of Australia membership with Advanced status in Coaching & or Game Development Training is ideally suited to this position
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent teaching and communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the development stages of junior golfers
- Initiative to build and grow Junior Golf Programs at Kingston Links Golf & Driving Range
- Above average computer skills
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience.
Please forward your written applications and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing how you meet the essential criteria.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Expressions of interest close on 15th August 2014.