Arncliffe $50,000 + Super + on-site parking Full function accounts payable role using MYOB Close to public transport on-site parking Company Golf NSW is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to start ASAP. The role offers an interesting variety of functions which will test your time-management skills. Responsibilities Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will:
Skills and experience
- Provide administrative support to the CFO.
- Code and process invoices and prepare payments
- Manage receipting and banking
- GL Accounts
- Manage the member clubs affiliation fee register and small club rebate program
You will bring to the role several years Accounts Payable experience and a strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Intermediate to advanced MYOB and Microsoft Office experience
- Attention to detail.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Excellent time-management skills
If you meet the requirements, and would like to be considered for this varied and interesting position, please e-mail your resumé and covering letter to email@example.com Closing Date: COB Monday 21 May 2012