The Grange Golf Club is well renowned as one of Adelaide’s premier sporting venues, boasting 2 internationally rated 18 hole championship courses and a multi award winning function centre.
We are now seeking to appoint a dynamic individual in the full time position of Golf Operations Coordinator.
• Electronic golf competition management
• Maintaining the club’s website and calendar of events
• Developing the Club’s weekly E Newsletter and social media
• Coordinating corporate golf events
• Membership recruitment and maintenance
• Managing junior and elite golf programmes
• Operating online golf booking system
• General administration duties
Personal attributes required include well developed interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail, an analytical mind and outgoing personality. The applicant must also have a strong understanding of the game of golf and advanced computer skills. The ability to work flexible hours including some weekend work is required.
Applications including a full C.V. should be forwarded to:
Mr Robert Vincekovic
The Grange Golf Club Inc.
PO Box 22, Findon, SA, 5023
Applications close Friday 25th October 2013