Golf NSW Extraordinary Meeting – Wednesday 27 July
The following information has been mailed on 1 July to NSW' Affiliated Clubs and Country Affiliated Districts. A copy has also been mailed to Golf NSW Council Members for their information.
- Letter to Clubs and Districts from Golf NSW Chairman to accompany Notice of Meeting
- Notice of Extraordinary Meeting
- Proxy form for Clubs and Districts to vote
- Constitution with proposed amendments noted
- Charter for proposed Advisory Committee
The following information was mailed to NSW' Affiliated Clubs and Country Affiliated Districts on 8 June:
Golf NSW is proposing an important set of improvements to the Organisation's Constitution.
The attached documents (links below) explain this proposal. It is important that your Club understands why these changes are being proposed and the benefits they will bring, not only to your Club, but to the Organisation as a whole and thus benefit golf throughout the State.
We encourage all Clubs and Districts to take the time to study these documents.
- Improving our Governance – Country Clubs
- Improving our Governance – Zone A Club Presidents, Primary Contacts and Captains
- Improving our Governance – Zone B Club Presidents, Primary Contacts and Captains
- Improving our Governance – Zone C Club Presidents, Primary Contacts and Captains
- Presentation Summary – Improving our Governance
- 2016 Council Members