New MyGolf Program has relaunched!
Golf Australia and the PGA of Australia recently signed an historic joint venture to boost the junior golf landscape, resulting in both bodies endorsing and promoting MyGolf as the nationally recognised junior golf program.
A comprehensive review of the MyGolf program has taken place and a number of important and exciting changes are set to be implemented including a new, fun and flexible program curriculum that aligns with the school term as well as a refreshed website with full participant registration and payment capabilities.
What do these changes mean for current MyGolf Centres?
- All current Centres will need to re-register online via the refreshed MyGolf website from July 1 at no cost.
- Centres that re-register will receive the new Centre Manual and resources required to deliver the new program.
- New equipment kits and individual equipment items will be available for Centres to purchase via the MyGolf website from mid-July. Centres will also be able to order updated Participant Packs for their program via the MyGolf Shop from mid-July.
Please note that the initial delivery of orders will occur in late September.
- Centres planning to conduct school sessions or clinics during Term 3 or Term 4 this year will still be able to run the current MyGolf Schools 1 and 2 programs – a refreshed MyGolf Schools program to reflect the changes made to the facility-based program will be implemented for 2015.
What do these changes mean for current MyGolf participants?
- Those currently participating in the program will need to re-enrol to their centre's program when the new program is launched, and will receive an updated MyGolf Participant Pack including:
- Junior 7 iron
- MyGolf PVC Ball
- MyGolf branded drawstring bag
- MyGolf branded cap
- Participant enrolment in the program will occur primarily online from July 1. Parents will be able to register and pay for their child to participate in a Centre's program via the new MyGolf website.
- Participant fee will no longer be a one-off cost of $33. Fees will be set on a "per term" or "per program" basis. Further details on the financial model of the refreshed MyGolf program will be provided through your State/Territory Association or Junior Foundation from July 1 or, alternatively, contact Golf Australia on the details listed below for more information.
The MyGolf Program wishes to thank all current Centres for their support of the program and looks forward to working with you through the new-look program to continue the fantastic work being done around Australia to develop the next generation of golfers!
If you have any further questions, please contact Golf Australia on (03) 9626 5000 or email@example.com.