The NSW Golf Foundation (NSWGF) funding will be provided within the following three categories:
- Participation Initiatives
- Publicity / Public Relations
Funding is available to Clubs, District Golf Associations, golfing organisations and other organisations currently involved or wanting to become involved in projects, programs or services which result in the development of golf in NSW.
Funding is also available to an individual member of a golf club with a disadvantage or special need who would like assistance from the NSWGF to keep them an active member of their Club and playing golf.
The NSW Golf Foundation Grant Application Form must be completed and lodged with the NSW Golf Foundation. The Board of the Foundation will oversee the approval of grants. Application forms and funding guidelines can be found on the link below.
The ability of the NSW Golf Foundation to make significant contributions to golf and the community depends upon the investment made by the golfing and corporate communities.
Applying for a Grant
- Applications must be made through a Golf Club affiliated with Golf NSW.
- Applications must be made on the official application form.
- Applicants may submit more than one application, however separate application forms are required for each category.
- Grants are made on a one-off basis only – requests for continued funding must be made in subsequent years.
- The project must benefit the community/individual of a region within NSW.
- The NSW Golf Foundation reserves the right for our representatives to visit any club to assess the application.
- The NSW Golf Foundation will allocate funding to reflect an equitable geographic distribution of grants.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they are/or intend to contribute by means of fundraising activities to the project/initiative.